3rd June 2018
Telephone 01291 621031
I hereby give notice that the next meeting of the Community Council
will be held in Mathern Village Hall on Monday 11th June at 7 pm.
The business to be transacted is as set out in the agenda below.
Members of the public are invited to address the council between
7 pm and 7.15 pm.
Mrs Jane Kelley
Clerk to the Council
AGENDA 11th June 2018
11/18 PROCEDURAL ITEMS
- Public Comment
- To receive monthly police report(v) Declarations of Personal or Pecuniary interest
- . (iii) Apologies
- Minutes of previous meeting12/18 COUNTY COUNCILLORS’ REPORT13/18 PROGRESS REPORT ON ACTIONS FROM LAST MEETING Responses to queries raised at previous meetings
- Ancient slipway and ownership of St Tewdrics Well.
- Maintenance Mounton Village
- Village Green (Church) –
- Sewage pollution – Mounton Brook.
- Restoration of War memorial
- Unauthorised road signage – Pwllmeyric
- Traffic flow to St. Tewdric’s House wedding venue (Items highlighted in 3 year plan – Restoration War Memorial Mathern –
- 14/18 HIGHWAYS 15/18 COUNCILLORS’ REPORTS/CLERKS REPORT Risk Assessments – Mathern. Defibrillator – Monthly Checking
- d. GAVO Best Kept village Competition.
- a O V W.
- Ancient slipway Mathern – ownership of St Tewdrics Well for future restoration work.
16/18PLANNING APPLICATIONS –
- New applications Side Bedroom single storey extension, rear single storey kitchen DC/2018/00731 – Land at Newhouse Farm
- Development of workshop valet/car storage.
- extension and infill storm porch.
- Dc/2018/00614 – The Chapel, Pwllmeyric –
- Decisions and Appeals
- Enforcement – Cheque Number Details Amount
- 17/18 FINANCIAL MATTERS: Payments/Receipt for April /May
- Update Border Waste
101824 Stock It Ltd 36.00
D D Pension For May £113.28
Online Payment Salary for May £603.13
Paye – NI £145.07
Internet Payment £13.20 Stock it Ltd. License
Monthly Bank Reconciliation authorisation
18/18 CORRESPONDENCE AND FORTHCOMING MEETINGS
Green waste Labels Received
Ancient Monument – Moynes Court.
Possible Grants available – MCC – Broadband for Village Hall
Wedding Venue – Mounton Brook Lodge. Possible August event.
Vehicle Pollution Pwllmeyric Hill –
19/18 OTHER MATTERS FOR DISCUSSION
Website update – policies.
Possible use for Mathern phone box
20/18 DATE OF NEXT MEETING:
Next Meeting 9th July 2018 Meeting 7 pm in small room of the Village Hall